Sunday, March 15, 2009

Final Project : Part Deux et demi

Alright-y now. I think I have things under control, at least until the I find out I don't. I was able to tweak my project and now feel pretty good about it. I still need to add a few actitities for the kiddies for there will always be those kids who finish early *g* I am excited to try it out.

My project itself can be seen here:
http://www.nfdc.net/home/sinak/middleages/golden.html

The paper describing my thoughts about the tools chosen for the project can be found here:
http://middleagesgoldena.wetpaint.com/

I'm pleased with that. I saw Wetpaint used to a good advantage on some classmates projects. I wanted to try it and then thought, hey, why not with this project? I could have just attached my paper as a .doc (nothing wrong with that) but this gave me a good excuse to play with Wetpaint. I tell you, either I'm getting good at setting up blogs and wikis, or this one was a total nobrainer. I had it up and running, WITH the paper in less than 1/2 hour.

Now onto my next project! *g*

Peace, ya'll

1 comment:

ktwags said...

Wow, look at you and your wetpaint project. You have soared on this project chick. So cool! Hey, talk to you this summer in the next class? Well, either way I will probably shoot an email your way here and there just to catch up. Cheers!